Saturday, April 24, 2010

Is it true that fireflies can cause rshes when they touch human skin ?

i remember it from school and im a little worried bcoz i think iv just seen one in my room but i cant find it now..

Is it true that fireflies can cause rshes when they touch human skin ?
I don't think fireflies cause rashes or other marks on human skin. I often used to visit a farm in upstate NY where there were many, and lots of kids around who liked being outside in the evening - no rashes, but plenty of fireflies (also called lightening bugs.) I seem to remember that they don't live very long at all, maybe just weeks. You probably won't see yours because of that. You can try doing an Internet search to learn more. I really think they are harmless.
Reply:Sheer bullshit. Where'd you hear that?


Fireflies are harmless. They don't bite or sting, like bees, wasps or spiders.

china lily

No comments:

Post a Comment